15th June 2012, 06:34 PM

What all engineering colleges can I choose after completing diploma in computer engineering? List of top engineering colleges in Tamilnadu?

This is magesh, i have completed my diploma in computer engineering program with 90.75%,i want to know what and all engineering colleges. i can get from top engineering colleges in tamilnadu ?

27th June 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What all engineering colleges can I choose after completing diploma in computer engineering? List of top engineering colleges in Tamilnadu?

what to do after completing diploma in computer engineering
2nd June 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What all engineering colleges can I choose after completing diploma in ELECTRONIC engineering? List of top engineering colleges in Tamilnadu?

[[email protected];2331095]This is magesh, i have completed my diploma in computer engineering program with 90.75%,i want to know what and all engineering colleges. i can get from top engineering colleges in tamilnadu ?[I GOT 92.1222227 IN DIPLOMA]
1st May 2016, 12:49 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all engineering colleges can I choose after completing diploma in computer engineering? List of top engineering colleges in Tamilnadu?

LIST OF TOP ENGINEERING COLLEGE IN TAMILNADU AFTER DIPLOMA IN CUMPUTER

--> Angel College of Engineering and Technology, P.K. Palayam, Ugayanur Village, Tirupur 641665.

--> Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Coimbatore 641014

--> Directorate of Technical Education, Chennai 600025

--> Elumalai Polytechnic College, Villupuram 605602

--> University College of Engineering, Kathankudikadu, Thelur(P.O), Ariyalur District 621 704

--> Alagappa Chettiar College of Engineering and Technology, Karaikudi

--> Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore

--> Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College, Coimbatore

--> Government College of Engineering, Bargur
19th March 2017, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

I am going to complete my aeronautical engineering 1st year in one college now i have to change my college. So which college can i prefer? That college must be affiliated to anna university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?