29th January 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

What are the availability of jobs in Core side of Electronics in public as well as in private sector? Can I also apply for teacher post in institutions offering Diploma in Electronics?

I have completed my M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering. I did my M.Tech project in GAETEC Hyderabad. It is a Gallium Arsenide Enabling Technological Centre, DRDO Society. I want to work in CORE side in Electronics either in private or government sector. What I can do now? Either to search a job or join as a lecturer in any institution? What type of jobs are available for me and in which institution can I apply for post of teachers?

28th March 2018, 03:07 AM
sha2nk90

Default Re: What are the availability of jobs in Core side of Electronics in public as well as in private sector? Can I also apply for teacher post in institutions offering Diploma in Electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering. I did my M.Tech project in GAETEC Hyderabad. It is a Gallium Arsenide Enabling Technological Centre, DRDO Society. I want to work in CORE side in Electronics either in private or government sector. What I can do now? Either to search a job or join as a lecturer in any institution? What type of jobs are available for me and in which institution can I apply for post of teachers?
If you want to work in Government Sector then:
1. you can sit in GATE examination and will have to secure a very good percentile in order to be shortlisted for Public Sector Undertakings like BHEL,GAIL etc.
2.Many government organisation release their own vacancy and select candidate as per the peformance in the Selection Test and Interview ,so you need to keep yourself updated with that too.
3.you can apply to any of the job which requires a Graduation or Post graduation degree .These can be Bank jobs,SSC,LIC,FCI etc.

If you want to start your carrer in Private sector:
You need to update your resume at various job portals and company's career's section so as to get the information if they have any vacancy or walk-ins.
For Teacher post you are eligible to teach any of the Diploma or Engineering college as you have completed your M.Tech.So once you see a vacancy in any of institutes you are interested to you should apply for that and appear for the interview.
As far as Government lectureship is concerned ,they do a recruitment,which is published in Newspaper and their website.If in future there is any recruitement then being A M.Tech Degree holder you will be eligible to apply there as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?