14th February 2023, 02:39 PM
laxmipise

What can I do if I don't have non creamy layer certificatefor MPSC exam for NT-C caste?

Sir / Madam I ndon't have non creamy layer certificate. Now talathi not available. Then what can i do. How fill form for post of lipik. Please advice me.

16th February 2023, 08:36 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: What can I do if I don't have non creamy layer certificatefor MPSC exam for NT-C caste?

If you don't have a non-creamy layer certificate for the MPSC exam for NT-C caste, you may not be able to claim the benefits available to candidates from the non-creamy layer of Other Backward Classes (OBC) category.

You can try to obtain the non-creamy layer certificate from the competent authority as soon as possible. The procedure for obtaining the certificate may vary by state or union territory, so you should check the guidelines of the relevant authority in your area.

In case you are unable to obtain the certificate before the exam, you may still be eligible for the exam as a candidate of the NT-C category without claiming any benefits available to the non-creamy layer of OBC category. You should check the specific eligibility criteria for the exam to confirm your eligibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?