21st July 2012, 04:18 PM
devrajgarg

What are the career options after B.E from ECE branch?

sir i want to know how can i get my career refined in R&D, as i am from ECE branch,and when asked to any one all show a single way to robotics or they lead to embedded systems, which i don't want to join.
so please help me.

Aditya Garg
[email protected]

10th August 2012, 12:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career options after B.E from ECE branch?

Engineering degree in ECE is of high demand in job market. You can apply for jobs in electronics industry as well as networking/ communication industry. If you have secured 60% marks in BE, you can find jobs in government firms. Ample job openings are available in private software/networking companies. Leading firms such as Infosys, TCS recruits candidates having first class marks from matriculation to graduation. You can join as management trainee in these firms and have good career development.
3rd February 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am a final year EC B.E student. well to start off, i am very confused with what sort of a job i should be looking after ,also one that will help me grow in future. I am sure i do not want to take up further studies! Please help! Many suggested me to upload my resume on monster.com etc, but i am not very sure of it! Please reply asap!
3rd February 2013, 04:52 PM
nsrss007

there are different outcomes after b.e.
you can apply for gate,gre,toffel or even cat.
you can go through above options if ur intrest in R&D or in bussiness feilds.
as far as money is considered you can apply for govt jobs as ece guys are having good market today
3rd February 2013, 07:34 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

After B.E from ECE branch you have lots of career options.

If you are interested in doing a job, you can go for job in various fields of private and public sectors.

If you are interested in building your career, you can go for M.Tech or else MBA.

There are many short term courses available but going for M.Tech will be batter for your career.

Thank you,

All the best.
1st April 2013, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir / Mam i have completed BE in ECE branch, in 2012.But i have not get job till now . i am confused what i have to do to get job in my respective field. to get good job what i have to do for this . Wheather i go for preparing GATE exam or to complete a short term course .But there is a problem for me that i belongs to a simple family . whose yearly income is about 1 lac. this is my finincial problem, so please give me appropriate advice so that so that i shall success in that path.......please please. i shall waiting for your reply..
my e-mail id is = [email protected]
6th July 2013, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am doing ECE 2nd year..i am little confused about my career after b.e..and i want to join JRF after B.E........please please..tell me about JRF details....my email id is "[email protected]"....
6th July 2013, 10:43 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend..............

There are different career options after B.E from ECE branch

Engineering degree with ECE branch is high demand in job market

If you are interested to doing a job you can go for job in various fields in private and public sectors

You can apply for jobs in electronics industry as well as networking/ communication industry. If you have secured 60% marks in BE, you can find jobs in government firms

If you are interested in building your career, you can go for M.Tech or MBA.

There are many short term courses available software jobs,but going for M.Tech will be batter for your career.

All the best.........
15th July 2013, 08:31 PM
chriss harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by devrajgarg View Post
sir i want to know how can i get my career refined in R&D, as i am from ECE branch,and when asked to any one all show a single way to robotics or they lead to embedded systems, which i don't want to join.
so please help me.

Aditya Garg
[email protected]
Bachelor of Engineering is the Branch of study in Engineering and technology course of study.There are many job opportunities available after completing your Bachelor degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering study.There are many jobs available in both the Private and also in the Public Sectors.....
There are many companies available which recruits the candidates of Bachelor of engineering Graduates.You can also go with your higher studies in the M.Tech,M.S,etc.....
Some of the organisations which are available after completing your Bachelor Degree in engineering in electronics and Communication engineering are:
*Siemens
*NTPC
*ONGC
*Steel Plant
*Oil Refineries
*BHEL
*BHPV
*BSNL
*MTNL
*Cognizant
*IBM
*Hawlet
*Videocon
*Idea Cellular
*Intel
*Lenova
*Philips
*Samtel,etc...
These are some of the companies which are available for the B.E in ECE Graduates,as a B.E Graduates in Electronics and Communication Engineering Branch of study you can also go with the software field also as the electronics students can go with the software field and also they can be recruited through the software fields also according to once interest....
There are many government related competitive examinations are also available such as....
*UPSC civil services
*Combined Defense Services
*IBPS Examinations,etc...
These are some of the government related competitive examinations available for the B.E Graduates in electronics branch of study....
There is bright future awaiting for you and make up your career more bright by taking up the higher studies in your core fields for more salary and career prospects....

Read: What are the job opportunities after completion of B.E in ECE? http://educationcareer.in/what-job-opportunities-after-completion-b-e-ece-145460.html#ixzz2ZDdUXP5G
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?