14th May 2019, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

What are the career options available after B.Sc Zoology in Paramedical line?

Can I became a Physician Assistant after completion of B.Sc Zoology? If yes, then what should do to become a Physician Assistant? Or, what are the other career options available after B.Sc Zoology?

22nd May 2019, 11:32 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: What are the career options available after B.Sc Zoology in Paramedical line?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I became a Physician Assistant after completion of B.Sc Zoology? If yes, then what should do to become a Physician Assistant? Or, what are the other career options available after B.Sc Zoology?
You have to attend Physician Assistant training program which is of two years, then you can become a Physician Assistant.
After completing B.Sc. Zoology, you can get jobs in following sectors like:
Wildlife Management Firms, Fisheries and Aquaculture, Pest Control Companies, Animal Care-taking Providers, Museums, Botanical Gardens, Conservation organizations, Animal Clinics, Colleges and Universities, Research, Nature reserves, Zoos, Aquariums, Television Channels, Veterinary Hospitals
1st July 2022, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career options available after B.Sc Zoology in Paramedical line?

Can i go to msc physician assistant after bsc zoology?
30th December 2022, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I go to msc physician assistant after bsc zoology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?