29th August 2019, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

What are the career scope and opportunities after B.Sc Aeronautical Science Engineering?

I have completed B.Sc Aeronautical Science Engineering. What are the career options available for me after this? What are the different job opportunities? What can I do after this B.Sc?

31st August 2019, 02:00 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career scope and opportunities after B.Sc Aeronautical Science Engineering?

Career scope and opportunities after B.Sc Aeronautical Science Engineering are as follows:-
Flight Engineer
Aircraft Maintenance and Technician
Flight Operator
Airline Pilot
Airline Director
Air Traffic Controller
31st August 2019, 05:20 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career scope and opportunities after B.Sc Aeronautical Science Engineering?

Private sector firms operating in airline services and aircraft manufacturing often recruit candidates with B tech in Aeronautical Engineering.

Job profiles:
Aerospace designer checker
Aircraft production manager
Assistant technical officers
Consultants
Mechanical design engineer
Thermal design engineer
Systems engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?