20th June 2020, 01:35 PM
Taqreem

What are the chances of getting grace marks in 12th Board exams?

Hi, I had written my 12th Board exams from Commerce stream. I scored 21 marks in Commerce paper which is failed marks. I am thinking to apply for re-checking. Will it be good? Will I get grace marks?

30th June 2020, 08:45 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the chances of getting grace marks in 12th Board exams?

If you are sure that you have attempted well, then you can apply for re-counting and get your marks counted again. If there is any increase in marks, the same will be considered.

You can also apply for revaluation where your paper will be evaluated again and if you score qualifying marks after revaluation, then you are considered as Pass.

I will suggest you to apply for both these modes only when you are sure that you have attempted the exam well.

If you have failed through bad performance in the Exam, then you can apply for Supplementary Exam. No use of applying for recounting and revaluation.
9th August 2020, 01:44 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the chances of getting grace marks in 12th Board exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taqreem View Post
Hi, I had written my 12th Board exams from Commerce stream. I scored 21 marks in Commerce paper which is failed marks. I am thinking to apply for re-checking. Will it be good? Will I get grace marks?
***If you opt for re-evaluation ,there will be just ping marks you can reach.as,Paper correction depends on student's paper presentation,examiner .

**I would suggest you to go for improvement exam,chances are more to try for
good marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?