10th November 2017, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

What course should I do after 12th standard for bank manager post in HDFC bank?

What course should I do after 12th standard for bank manager post in HDFC bank? Can you please guide me on this? I want to know the details and suggestions which I need to follow. Awaiting to get the response on the same. Thank you!

12th November 2017, 09:40 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What course should I do after 12th standard for bank manager post in HDFC bank?

To get job of Bank Manager in HDFC Bank, you need to appear for Bank Exams like:
  • IBPS PO Exam
  • HDFC Bank PO Exam
For these exams, you must have completed your graduation in any field, then only you will be able to appear for entrance examination.

After written exam, personal interview will be conducted for recruitment to Bank Manager post.
12th November 2017, 11:49 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What course should I do after 12th standard for bank manager post in HDFC bank?

To become a manager, you have to be good in Management.

The masters in Management is MBA.

For MBA, you are eligible after the graduation from any stream.

So, if you pursue MBA, no matter which course you do after 12th, you will become eligible for the Manager post at the HDFC bank.
14th November 2017, 07:42 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

In order to get bank manager job in HDFC bank you have to apply for following entrance exams-
IBPS po exam.
HDFC bank po exam.

Eligibility criteria for IBPS po exam-
**A candidate must be graduated with any discipline from a recognised university.

**A candidate must have minimum 21 years of age and maximum 30 years of age.

There will be mainly there rounds in the selection process of these exams-
Preliminary.
Mains.
Interview.
You have to do preparation of quantitative aptitude , logical reasoning and English verbal ability .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?