3rd October 2011, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

What is the criteria to apply for any company and the basis of their selection?

hello i m b.tech last year student .i passed my 10th with 59% marks and 12th with 68%.in b.tech till 3rd year i scored 61% aggregate.now i am very worried that is any company follows this type of criteria.can i apply to any company for the job.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get job in Fertilizer company with M.Sc. (Soil Science) qualification?
  2. What is the criteria for selection in CTS company? -- [New]
  3. Do Mahindra Motors offer training to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 7th semester student?
  4. Latest eligibility criteria 2015 for job in IT company?
  5. Criteria for selection in IIT's for M.Tech course? How much B.Tech percentage is necessary?
  6. Is there any good opportunity for me after scoring 67% in 10th and 58% in 12th
  7. Selection criteria of Syntel for Graduates with two backlogs pending?
  8. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Internship in CMC, Vellore? On what basis selection can be done?
  9. Is it possible to get Jobs with the certificate of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Is it possible to get job in your company? What is the eligibility criteria to apply?
  11. Which subjects should I prefer to prepare for a job in TCS company? What is the criteria for selection?
  12. How can I get jobs in BHEL after B.Tech with IT branch?
  13. How can I become Telecom Officer in any Telecom company being a B.E.(E&TC) 7th semester student? Eligibility criteria and selection procedure for it?
  14. How much percentage is required for getting placement in MBA?
  15. Will there be any jobs in Space centers for candidates of M.Sc. Organic Chemistry?
  16. Procedure of 6 week summer internship in Maruti plant Gurgaon after B.Tech in Mechanical from IITM Murthal?
  17. Assistant Exam of CSEB Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board: Syllabus, Study material and previous year question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of MNC after scoring 58% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 68% in B.E in 12th aggregate
7th May 2012, 11:41 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the criteria to apply for any company and the basis of their selection?

dear friend,

-->>Selection process of identifying that the organization needs to employee someone upto the point at which application forms for the post have arrived at the organization.
-->>Selection then consist of the processes involved in choosing from applicants a suitable candidates to fill a post.
-->>Training consists of a processes involved make sure that job holders have the right skills,knowledge and aptitude.

company recruitment advantages are:
  • considerable savings can be made.
  • the organization is unlikely to be greatly disrupted by someone who is used to working with others.
  • you will have to replce the person who has been promoted.
  • promotion of one person in a company may upset someone else.
all the best...............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?