6th December 2018, 05:27 PM
Evangalin keram

What is the criteria to write the Medical Council of India - MCI exam?

I have completed my Pharm.D course. I want to know whether I can apply for Medical Council of India - MCI's screening test or not?

30th June 2023, 04:02 PM
eduking

Default Re: What is the criteria to write the Medical Council of India - MCI exam?

No, you can't apply for the MCI screening test because you don't have an MBBS qualification. Pharm.D is not equivalent to an MBBS degree in India. Those who have got MBBS degree from abroad are eligible to apply for the MCI screening test provided they have studied at a recognized university abroad.

Pharm.D is an equivalent course abroad but in India, it is not equivalent to an MBBS degree. You can take benefit of such qualifications only when you are looking to work abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?