7th January 2020, 02:19 AM
memonnadeem

What is the criteria to write the Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC) examination in Pakistan?

Hi, I have a Sindh government job as a Junior Clerk and my qualification is BA from Karachi University and I wish to write the SPSC examination. So, could you please guide me how to proceed further with this?

9th January 2020, 08:22 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria to write the Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC) examination in Pakistan?

Criteria to write the Sindh Public Service Commission examination in Pakistan
The Sindh Public Service Commission examination is conducted combined competitive examination and the upper age limit for the candidates was fixed at minimum 35 years and maximum 45 years.
10th January 2020, 10:06 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria to write the Sindh Public Service Commission (SPSC) examination in Pakistan?

SPSC exam Eligibility:

All graduates between the age groups of 21 and 28 are eligible to take this examination.

All Indian citizens are eligible to take this exam.

There is relaxation in upper age limit to the scheduled castes and Scheduled Tribes, exservice man, physically handicapped and employees of the state government.

Even though the examination is conducted as an all India competition but during the interview it is desirable for the candidates to know the language, culture and customs of the concerned state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?