3rd June 2020, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

What is the cut-off for B.Com hons, in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?

I want take the admission in B.Com hons. in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata. But I got the percentage in class 12th only 47%. Will I get admission in St. Xavier's? Which other good colleges are there where I can get admission?

13th June 2020, 11:25 AM
niketangurjar

Default Re: What is the cut-off for B.Com hons, in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?

You haven't mentioned your quota so i am assuming that you are a boy from normal General category.

The cut off for Bcom hons is divided into three parts.
1) CBSE candidates(highest cut off),
2) ISC(medium cut off) and
3)State boards or west bengal board (comparatively lower cut off).

The cut off should be met according to best of four percentage secured in class 12.

The best of four percentage should include maths and english compulsorily.

For B.com(hons.) morning shift (boys)
ISC - 93-95%
CBSE - 95-97%
WB - 83-85%

For B.COM (hons.) evening section (co-ed)
ISC - 95-97%
CBSE - 96-98%

So if you even a girl or you belongs to any special category then also at 47%, you can't get admission in St. Xavier's.

But don't loose your hope, you can try for admission in City College Of Commerce And Business Administration, Kolkata
17th August 2021, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cut-off for B.Com hons, in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?

What's the cutoff % in st Xavier's College Kolkata (evening batch) for OBC-b student?
And also my %is 92 considering best of 5 subjects
But according to Xavier's rule putting maths and English compulsory my %was 88.25
16th June 2022, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

I have got 85% in best four including maths and English from WBCHS board .Am I eligible to get Xavier's College 2022-2023 admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?