12th October 2019, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut-off for BA Economics in Delhi University?

Hi, could anybody please confirm me about the cut-off percentage for BA Economics course offered by Delhi University for academic session 2019-20? What was last year's cut-off for BA Economics, Delhi University?

21st October 2019, 08:55 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut-off for BA Economics in Delhi University?

In order to get an idea about the cutoffs for University of Delhi (DU) Bachelor of Arts in Economics (H) degree course, you can refer to the DU UG admission portal and download previous year cutoffs for all colleges offering the same degree course for all category candidates.

For details and updates regarding DU admissions, you can refer to the link www.du.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Am I eligible to apply for M.A.(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics if pursuing B.A. General with Economics from Allahabad University? 2 18th December 2018 11:47 AM
Eligibility to study PhD(Economics, Finance and Management) in Cracow University of Economics for MPhil(Economics) student? 1 25th August 2018 02:12 AM
BA Economics holder can pursue M.Sc Financial Economics? Chances to prepare for Indian Economics Services exam? 1 19th June 2018 03:33 PM
Can I get Economics Honours having scored between 80-90% in Economics at High School board exams? Which are the best colleges to study Economics? 1 10th February 2018 08:27 PM
How to get resource material to do research on Macro Economics, Micro Economics, Applied Economics, Business Economics, Managerial Economics and Econometric? 1 9th December 2016 08:15 PM