22nd August 2015, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of BSc Nursing counseling?

Plz tell me date ob bsc nursing counselling 2015??

9th October 2015, 11:17 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the date of BSc Nursing counseling?

The counseling dates are by now over. I don't know whether you got any information beforehand. But by the end of the month of August the admission to B.Sc. Nursing courses are also complete. So this year, I am afraid, you would not be able to apply anymore. Unless there is a situation otherwise. The situation basically is that, some people leave the course pretty early. Sometimes enough candidates do not take admission for the course. Then the institution gives a final call for one more counseling. You cannot miss that chance. This year almost every college called up the students to take admission on 20th July. This was the first counseling session. Later on depending on the admission scenario few other colleges held one more counseling session in the beginning of August. But by now almost all colleges are filled. So currently, I don't any bright chances. You might consider of getting admission in some other course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?