13th March 2014, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of declaration of results of class 9th?

what is the date of declaration of result of class 9th am?

14th May 2015, 02:52 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of declaration of results of class 9th?

Sorry to say you that it is not possible to give the exact date of your class 9th examination result without having the information about your school as for the 9th class results there is no specific date and it varies from school to school .

But as the new session for Class 10th generally starts from the first half of the month of April so you can expect your result to be declared by the last week of March or first week of April of the year in which you have appeared for the same examination .

For exact details about the same you can go through your school circular or consult to your school management for the same .

Also the board results for standard 10th and 12th are going to be announced within the next 15 days i.e ; 30th May 2015 .
30th March 2016, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of declaration of results of class 9th?

Sir or mam I want to know my result soon I m in tention and also exited to get my result plz tell me about this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?