4th June 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of sale of counseling application form for B.E Mechanical?

sir i completed in B.sc (it) i like study in BE mech this one possible are not possible this my mob no 8870771200

7th August 2012, 03:11 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the date of sale of counseling application form for B.E Mechanical?

Your question lack proper information. You haven't mentioned your academic details. Neither you have mentioned, whether you have cleared engineering entrance examination or not!
However, if i take into consideration a single point for eligibility, that you have completed your B.Sc, then your are eligible, as far as you degree is concerned.
But, one does not get a seat merely based on degree. Your academic percentage, your rank plays an important role in securing you a seat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?