29th August 2011, 11:47 AM
SURATHKAL

What is the difference between doing B.Tech in India and doing BS in USA? Job Opportunities for these courses in India and USA?

ear sir what is the difference between doing b.tech in india and doing b.s in usa.

i am presently in NITK,SURATHKAL,MANGALORE doing my first b.tech and i have taken the SAT SUBJECT TEST for admissions in U.S Universities like HARVARD,MIT,STANFORD,PRINCETON,RICE……..etc. and i have got the eligible score to get into them.is it good to continue here in india or go to U.S?

what are all the job oppurtunities that i get there and here?is there any large differences in sal;aries? PLEASE DO REPLY ME

7th July 2013, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between doing B.Tech in India and doing BS in USA? Job Opportunities for these courses in India and USA?

I am in 11th standard presently and I want to do my b.tech in MIT what are the steps to be taken by me and what r the tests which r to be appeared for it are there any reference books specially recommended pls reply to me
8th July 2013, 08:19 PM
megayounus786

Default Re: What is the difference between doing B.Tech in India and doing BS in USA? Job Opportunities for these courses in India and USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURATHKAL View Post
ear sir what is the difference between doing b.tech in india and doing b.s in usa.

i am presently in NITK,SURATHKAL,MANGALORE doing my first b.tech and i have taken the SAT SUBJECT TEST for admissions in U.S Universities like HARVARD,MIT,STANFORD,PRINCETON,RICE……..etc. and i have got the eligible score to get into them.is it good to continue here in india or go to U.S?

what are all the job oppurtunities that i get there and here?is there any large differences in sal;aries? PLEASE DO REPLY ME
Most of Indian company HR's prefer course from foreign countries. So better do from US.
8th May 2014, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I am Puneeth studying Intermediate 2nd year in India. How to get admission into MIT USA. Please let me know the procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?