10th February 2018, 01:36 PM
Sangeetharamamoorthy

What are the different exams available for Lecturer and what are their entry requirements?

Sir, I am Sangetha, now I am in my degree BE Civil final year which is just about 2 month complete. So I can apply for Lecturer exam? Also, let me know all different entrance exams available for Lecturer and their requirements?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  2. Is it necessary to crack NET/SET exams for Lecturer jobs?
  3. Is there any possibility for me to become a government lecturer after completion of group exams?
  4. Procedure for MBA distance learning?
  5. Will there be any way for me to become a Lecturer other than NET and SET Exams? Can I do Ph.D and become a Lecturer having secured 49% in 1st year of MA in English Literature?
  6. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.S.(Electronics) in USA? Requirements to study M.S. in USA?
  7. Best universities offering Petroleum or Mining Engineering? What is the entry requirements?
  8. How may i get admission directly in second year of B.Tech course in West Bengal? I am in B.Tech first year at Dr. MGR University
  9. Entry requirements for Medicine?
  10. Entry requirements for PhD(Marketing) in University of Leeds for International students?
  11. Requirements of research publications to get promoted from PhD university lecturer to professor?
  12. Can Engineers join CBI? What are the requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Minimum percentage required to become a lecturer in Physically Disabled Category? Can I become a lecturer after scoring 50% marks?
  14. Can a BE Electronics and Communication Engineer through lateral entry apply for the job of Lecturer in Polytechnic colleges of India? Entrance exam for it?
  15. What percentage is required in diploma for taking admission in BE course for diploma holders?
  16. Syllabus for UPHESC, Lecturer?
  17. How can I get admission to study B.Tech after completing Diploma in IT?
  18. In which Universities I can get admission and what are the entry requirements for PhD in Physiology at USA?
19th February 2018, 08:36 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the different exams available for Lecturer and what are their entry requirements?

No, for appearing for NET examination the required minimum qualification is that candidate must have passed master degree from a recognised university.

So, you are not eligible to appear for examination only after the bachelor degree.

The minimum required aggregate to appear for examination is that candidate must have scored minimum 55%.

The examination is conducted for recruitment as lecturer in government and private colleges.

For detail information about visit at www.cbsenet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?