9th July 2020, 11:58 AM
Fiza Roshni

What are the different ways to get in AFMC apart from NEET entrance?

In case of my NEET score didn't match the cut-off of AFMC then can I join the college by consulting any fee for it like other colleges? Isn't there any other option of taking admission in AFMC apart from NEET entrance? Any other entrance accepted by AFMC?

12th July 2020, 06:20 PM
doctor sahiba
Member+

Default Re: What are the different ways to get in AFMC apart from NEET entrance?

No,in order to take admission in AFMC for MBBS, you have to obtain marks above the cutoff.
But if you want to join army and serve as a doctor, you can do it after completing your MBBS.
If yours marks don't cross that particular cutoff marks, take admission in any other medical college and do MBBS from there. After completing MBBS apply for joining in army. Also after that,you will have to go through some tests and physical/medical(to test whether you are medically fit or not) to join and serve in army.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?