18th June 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

What to do after 51% marks in commerce?

I got 51% marks in commerce with maths-33%, english-87%, economic-33%, business studies-43%, account-49%, physical education-66%. What should i do.

Related Questions:
19th June 2011, 06:21 AM
dineshpandiyan

Post Re: What to do after 51% marks in commerce?

dont worrry, you do B.com, B.a, B.sc and then M.Com
19th June 2011, 08:22 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after 51% marks in commerce?

hi
your mark is poor
you face some trouble in future regarding your mark
after b.com
i recommend you to do only
M.COM
that is help you future
please you do ot do other course you face many problem
if you do M.COM
then you go for lectureship in any college............
decision is yours
this is only my advice.............
19th June 2011, 08:28 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

You have secured 51% of marks in commerce and you have got 87% in English.

You did not mention the level at which you have secured these percentage of marks either at 10+2 level or at graduation level.

I hope these are the percentages at 10+2 level. If so, the better options for you to join are
-BBM
-B.Com

You can enhance your knowledge in business and commerce with these courses at graduation level.

Later on,if you opt for MBA you can have excellent future. As per the MBA people point, the demand is more and the supply of efficient MBA people is less.

So, good scope is there for the commerce candidates. Try to be strong enough in subject knowledge and outside market.
19th June 2011, 08:33 AM
agrawal1288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got 51% marks in commerce with maths-33%, english-87%, economic-33%, business studies-43%, account-49%, physical education-66%. What should i do.
Hey friend ur English is fabulous ,so u should try for
1.B.C.A
2.B.B.A
3.B.COM
MY FRIEND SCOPE OF B.C.A IS VERY BRIGHT U CAN TRY THIS IF U ARE INTERESTED IN SOFTWARE FIELD.
I WISH U ALL THE BEST IN CHOOSING UR FIELD.
19th June 2011, 01:47 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Quote:
Dear Friend,

After you 12th please take admission in any college for further study.
On completion of your degree in commerce there are many chances for your settlement.

If you are not interested for further study then please give priority to any professional courses.

Regards,

Ramjash
19th June 2011, 05:35 PM
kartavya99

Quote:
you can do
CA
BCOM
BBA
MBA
19th June 2011, 10:42 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
as you have mentioned that you have secured 51% marks in your graduation, so my suggestion will be , to go for M.COM. as your marks is not good, so first complete your higher study with a good percentage of marks which will help you to get a good job...
all the best..
22nd July 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

what should i do after63%in b.com and 49% in10 2
18th August 2011, 07:33 PM
dhruv007

you can choose BBA, BCA, BCOM etc. otherwise your english is good so you can also choose management as a carrier.you can also rejistered yourself for CA. it is really has good scope.
16th September 2011, 11:24 PM
amit kumar rithala

ur english is very good so u can try in bba or english hon
18th September 2011, 06:14 PM
black-demon
Senior Member+

commerce sector have huge jobs possibilities, there are many options are available in front of you.
B.COM
BBA
BCA
BA
CA
CS
ICWA....

THANKS
19th September 2011, 01:59 AM
praveendia

as ur marks are lower i have two option eithe r go for bcom.or take ba in english litt.i prefer go for second option.as ur marks are lower in all commerce subject but gud in english it is best option to u or u go for first choice if u perform well in future
15th June 2012, 01:36 PM
jhlkgrwl

Though you have options for various courses like B.com, BBA, BBM etc. but it will be difficult for you to get a good college. so instead of this I suggest you to do CA or CS. you wont be qualified here on the basis of your class 12 percentage. They ask for result while filling the form but the it totally depends upon your performance in the CPT exam. But you really need to work too hard for it otherwise your career can be in danger.
You must take opinions from your elders. It will surely help.
BEST OF LUCK
15th June 2012, 01:37 PM
jhlkgrwl

Though you have options for various courses like B.com, BBA, BBM etc. but it will be difficult for you to get a good college. so instead of this I suggest you to do CA or CS. you wont be qualified here on the basis of your class 12 percentage. They ask for result while filling the form but the it totally depends upon your performance in the CPT exam. But you really need to work too hard for it otherwise your career can be in danger.
You must take opinions from your elders. It will surely help.
BEST OF LUCK
15th August 2012, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

i had done my b.com in this year, n my percentege is 40%, so my qusten is now what is the best option for my career?? please help me out of this matter??
16th August 2012, 12:29 AM
vishwasourabh

Thumbs up Re: What to do after 51% marks in commerce?

Quote:
i had done my b.com in this year, n my percentege is 40%, so my qusten is now what is the best option for my career?? please help me out of this matter??
You need to have commerce(stream) in 10+2.and if you do not have Maths as a subject along with commerce in 10+2 it does not matter. You can always opt for commerce in your graduation.

There is no term like B.COM simple.

Graduation in commerce can be done by either applying for a degree course B.com (Pass) or degree course B.com Honours.

A course pertaining to B.com(Pass) is easy as compared to B.com(Honours). To take admission in any of these course you must score at least that many % of marks in your 12th class that are equivalent to cut off % required by college(in which you want to take admission) in commerce

After completing commerce or during the period of completion you can compete for CS foundation,CA foudation,ICWA. After completing your graduation either you can take up a job in BPO or a KPO industry or you can study hard for MBA OR CA OR CS OR ICWA as the case may be.

Today in BPO industry there are lot jobs especially for commerce graduates.Also this industry provides facility to do MBA within the organisation.

Thanks...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?