26th September 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

What to do for preparation for IIT JAM exam? I am a student of BSc Chemistry

sir i am a student of B.Sc chem. h ,please tell me what will i do for preparetion of IIT Jam and also tell suggested reading books

Related Questions:
  1. Best coaching center in West Bengal for IIT JAM in Chemistry? Books for preparation?
  2. Which is the best IIT JAM coaching center in Kolkata for mathematics? I am a BSc Chemistry student
  3. Books to be referred for IIT JAM exam?
  4. Information about IIT JAM Chemistry exam? Which are the coaching centers in India?
  5. How many questions to be answered so as to get selected for MCA in IIT JAM in general category?
  6. Where to find the books for preparation of IIT JAM MSc Chemistry entrance exam?
  7. Chemistry question papers for IIT JAM preparation?
  8. Will I be able to crack IIT-JAM through self preparation? Coaching classes for the preparation of IIT-JAM?
  9. Am I eligible for IIT JAM Chemistry after doing BSc with Chemistry, Biotech and Zoology?
  10. How to do MSc in Chemistry from IIT? I am a BSc 2nd year student
  11. Eligibility to appear in IIT-JAM(MCA) for BCA(IGNOU) 3rd year student who have secured 58% in 12th and 56% in 10th? Do I have to face interview in IIT-JAM? Syllabus and books for preparation of IIT-JAM(MCA)?
  12. IIT JAM Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. How can I prepare for IIT JAM after studying BSc chemistry 2nd year
  14. Can I apply for JNU and IIT-JAM entrance exams if didn't have Chemistry in F.Y. & S.Y.Biotechnology?
  15. Best books to prepare for IIT JAM? I am a BSc 2nd year -- [New]
  16. When to start preparation for JEST and IIT-JAM exams?
  17. Reference books for preparation of IIT-JAM in Chemistry stream ? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I apply for IIT-JAM(Geology/Geophysics) if having Physics in 3rd & 4th semesters of B.Sc(Geology)? Books for preparation of this exam? Which one has better scope between Geology and Geophysics?
23rd October 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do for preparation for IIT JAM exam? I am a student of BSc Chemistry

i am a student (female ,genral) of B.SC 3rd year ,i got 59.44 percentage (1st 2nd year) can i give gam exam with maths
10th August 2013, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What to do for preparation for IIT JAM exam? I am a student of BSc Chemistry

WHAT ARE THE BEST BOOKS FOR PREPARATION FOR M.SC. ENTRANCE IN I.I.T. IN CHEMISTRY
11th July 2014, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

what to do for preparation for IIT JAM exam ? I am a student of Bsc Chemistry Hons
30th September 2014, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

sir I am a b.sc. student and my subjects are zoology ,botany,and chemistry I want to know that can I give IIT jam for chemistry and biotechnology and please tell me what type of books can help me to pass out IIT jam and what should be the percentage in b.sc. please reply me at "[email protected]" please rlpy me
23rd December 2014, 06:35 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am doing bsc chemistry h. 1st yr. I want to prepare for IIT JAM examination for chemistry.which book helps me to pass out IIT JAM and what percentage is necessary for this examination?Reply me at "sjyoti282@ gmail.com".
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?