11th August 2019, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the educational requirement for CDS examination?

I'm a Arts student with Political Science and Geography subject. So, am I eligible for the CDS examination? If yes, then when and how to apply for it? If not, then what should I do to become eligible?

15th August 2019, 01:48 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the educational requirement for CDS examination?

Yes, you can appear for CDS examination. It is conducted for selection in Indian Army, Air Force, Navy and OTA.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidates with Arts stream are eligible to appear in the examination for selection in Indian Army and OTA.

The age limit is 19-24 years. Entrance examination is conducted in two stages.

For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
15th August 2019, 01:53 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the educational requirement for CDS examination?

Educational requirement to apply for CDS examination is mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed Bachelor’s degree course in any discipline from a recognised college/ university.

—> You should be an unmarried male candidate and should be in the age range of 19 to 24 years.

Since, you have passed B.A course with Political Science and Geography subject, you are eligible to join Indian Army through CDS examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?