12th July 2019, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the educational requirement for the post of Sub-Inspector in Andhra Pradesh?

I have completed my Intermediate. Now, what should I study further to apply for the post of Sub-Inspector in Andhra Pradesh Police? How can I apply?

15th July 2019, 06:29 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the educational requirement for the post of Sub-Inspector in Andhra Pradesh?

You have to pursue the bachelor degree course to become eligible for Andhra Pradesh recruitment examination.

The common eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree. The age limit is 21-27 years. Entrance examination is conducted for the recruitment.

Candidates also have to qualify in Physical test for the final selection. You will become eligible to apply after the bachelor course.
16th July 2019, 07:57 PM
Banga18
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the educational requirement for the post of Sub-Inspector in Andhra Pradesh?

Minimum educational qualifications for sub-inspector in Andhra Pradesh is graduation.You can also apply in final year of your graduation. The age limit for sub-inspector in general category is 21-27 years in Andhra Pradesh.
You have pass in physical standard also
Height- M/F: 162/152.5
Eye sight-
Distance vision: 6/6
Near vision: 0/5
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?