27th August 2013, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the EIL syllabus for mechanical engineers?

cn uu plz......mail the EIL syllabus regarding managment trainee for mechanical engineers to my mail id [email protected]
hope uu vl send it soon............
THANK YOU.

28th August 2013, 07:35 AM
Mattyjkk

Default Re: What is the EIL syllabus for mechanical engineers?

HI,

The EIL exam for the officer trainee exam is a objective test followed by a personal interview for those who qualify the written test.

The objective test consist of two parts.

Part I is General Aptitude test which include IQ test, Quantitative aptitude and English language test.

Part II is Technical paper which is based on the qualifying degree.

The exact syllabus of the exam is not published by HPCL because this type exam include questions from the entire engineering syllabus(for engineer section for HR it would their course).

In these type of exams companies don't provide syllabus for the written test because they try to take those candidates who have good command on the technical knowledge.

So, if you want to know the exact syllabus, it's your complete degree. You should prepare the whole course content of your core subjects.
eg. Mechanical candidates will be asked questions from mechanical papers only.

The written test is objective type so its easy to prepare the entire course content because you do not need to remember all the derivation and explanation sort of stuffs.

Just read everything twice-thrice and remember the key points so that you can answer any objective question.
The Part I of the test can be prepared only by practice. You can get the practice test from book stores.
The aptitude test practice papers are not specifically designed for a particular exam. You can take any practice paper of this kind.

For any further formation you can visit
http://jobs.hpcl.co.in/Recruit_online/ or
www.hindustanpetroleum.com
All the best
28th August 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

EIL syllabus for mechanical engineering
8th October 2013, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

sir, plz send me EIL model papers.. mechanical engineering...... [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?