2nd December 2018, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility and admission procedure for Diploma in Management Studied DMS?

Hello, my self Renuka Walmiki and I have completed my graduation in B.Sc. Biomedical Science after this I want to get admission in DMS. So, kindly I requested you to please inform the details and eligibility and fees structure.

4th December 2018, 07:39 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility and admission procedure for Diploma in Management Studied DMS?

The eligibility of diploma in management course is having earned undergraduate degree with an aggregate of 50% marks in any discipline along with a maximum experience of 1 year.
The admission to diploma in management course is done by calculating the marks required in degree level.
Candidates are not to required to pass any entrance examination held by the University, however some colleges may hold their own entrance examination followed by GD/PI.

Admission Process:

The applicants are admitted on the grounds of merit some universities conducted on entrance exam and one who will qualify in the entrance exam will have to appear in group discussion and then personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?