10th September 2013, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to apply for actuary course in India

What is the eligibility to apply for Actuary Course in India?What are the education requirements for being an Actuary?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility to apply for actuary course in India
  2. How to get a job as a fresher in Actuary?
  3. Required Eligibility criteria to join Actuary course?
  4. How could I apply for Actuary course having completed 10+2? What requirements I need to fulfill for this?
  5. What does Actuary mean? I am planning to do commerce
  6. Actuarial Science course along with Economics/B.Com. Honors after 12th? Is it allowed? Is it a good career choice?
  7. After completing the specialized diploma in Acturial science from III will I be getting a job in Actuary field? -- [New]
  8. Actuary or Underwriter in any Insurance Company, eligibility and procedure? distance education?
  9. Names of Delhi University Colleges providing graduation course in Actuary Science after 12th? Its scope in India?
  10. Am I eligible for the Entrance Exam to join Actuary course being a candidate having completed B.Com course with 48%?
  11. After B.Com what to do to make a career in Actuary?
  12. Am I eligible for Acturial Science after completion of Graduation in Statistics or any other Graduation?
  13. Can I do PG in Actuarial Science after graduating in B.A Economics Hons? When is the exam conducted?
  14. how to become an actuary?
  15. Which course should I join related to OC and Economics?
  16. How to start a career in Actuarial science after 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for Actuary Entrance after doing 12th with 55%
  18. Can I do Acturian Science after BSc Maths? Which courses should I opt? Leading institutes in India and what is the criteria for admission and how much is the fee for the Actuary?
11th September 2013, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility to apply for actuary course in India

what is educational qualification and sallybus for actuarial science. i am physics(hon) with math
2nd August 2015, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I'm a commerce student doing my graduation( last year)
I have secured 131/150 in maths nd did 12th science nd secured 41/100 in maths.. and now I'm interested to do actuary... Can you'll help me? What can i do..?
23rd January 2017, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have completed b.com with 55% MBA finance with 60% can I eligible for applying actuary course n can you send full details to me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?