10th July 2019, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

What are the eligibility to apply for MBBS in any medical colleges in Maharashtra?

I have domicile certificate of Maharashtra but place of birth on my 10 2 Leaving Certificate of Karnataka. Am I eligible to take admission in MBBS in any medical colleges in Maharashtra state?

12th July 2019, 06:26 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the eligibility to apply for MBBS in any medical colleges in Maharashtra?

You will become eligible to get admission in MBBS course only after qualifying in NEET.

You will become eligible to get admission in Maharashtra or any other colleges on the basis of the rank in the examination.

There is reservation of seats in state for candidates with domicile certificate.
12th July 2019, 06:44 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the eligibility to apply for MBBS in any medical colleges in Maharashtra?

You will get the benefit on the basis of domicile certificate to get admission in MBBS course in colleges of Maharashtra.

But, it is necessary to appear and qualify in the NEET to get admission in the course.

So, if you have passed NEET examination then eligible for admission in MBBS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?