9th May 2013, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for B.Com computer science? I have completed 2nd year with CEC group in IPE

Hai sir iam complet 2year with,C.E.C group in 2013 IPE
my markrs 69.4%
sir how get admison?
And
This parsantege is eligibulity for B.com computerce course ar'n't?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to change my group from MEC to CEC?
  2. What are the other options available for me after completing my inter with CEC group?
  3. Eligibility for 5 year LLB after 12 standard (CEC) & age 26 years?
  4. How to become a Pilot after passing B.Tech 2nd year in computer science
  5. How to do a course in summer vacation while studying computer science in 2nd year?
  6. What should I choose after completing CEC in Inter between B.Com and BSc? What is the different between them?
  7. How can I prepare for both IPE and EAMCET being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Intermediate with Bi.P.C stream?
  8. How to get admission in B.Com Badruka College? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad? -- [New]
  10. Joining B.Com (CA) directly after 2nd PUC? Difference between B.Com and CA?
  11. Can I appear in TNPSC Group Exam? I'm 20 year old and completed Diploma (Computer Science and Engineering)
  12. Am I eligible to write BIT SAT exam? I have scored 99% marks in 11th and scored more than 80% marks in 12th. Would practical marks be consider under PCM group percentage marks?
  13. What do I have to do after 2nd year CEC?
  14. Can I get admission to 2nd year MCA after completing BSc computer science with 60%?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure of doing internship in IITH(Hyderabad)? I'm B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year student
  16. Course which is helpful after my intermediate 2nd year CEC?
  17. Is M.Tech computer science in Manipal University a good option? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  18. Am I eligible to write TNPSC Group I, Group II examination? I am studying BSc computer science final year
5th June 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility for B.Com computer science? I have completed 2nd year with CEC group in IPE

Sir, I Have Completed my inter BI.P.C I want to study B.Com Computers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?