14th June 2019, 08:11 PM
SENTHIOL

What is the eligibility criteria to apply for the post of Assistant Engineer in TNEB?

I have completed my B.Tech in Civil Engineering. Am I eligible for the post of either Assistant Engineer or Junior Engineer in Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB)?

31st January 2023, 01:56 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to apply for the post of Assistant Engineer in TNEB?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Assistant Engineer in TNEB Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this Assistant Engineer in TNEB Recruitment is given below:

Name of the Organization - Tamil Nadu Electricity Board

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Engineer

>> Of course yes. You are certainly eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Engineer in TNEB recruitment.

>> In order to be eligible, Candidates must have completed
@ A Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
(or)
@ Pass in AMIE (Both Section A and B) Under Civil Engineering branch
(or)
@ Its equivalent qualification recognized by UGC.

>> The minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 30 years. For other candidates like OBC, SC/ ST category candidates there is an age relaxation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?