18th April 2019, 08:36 PM
Mohamed sulthan athil

What is the eligibility criteria for B.Arch being offered Anna University?

I finished my Diploma with 91% over all with 6 semester percentage and I have to join B.Arch in Anna University. How to calculate my cut-off marks with NATA marks? And can I get Anna University with my current marks?

15th May 2019, 12:29 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for B.Arch being offered Anna University?

As far as you are concerned about the admission procedure to B.Arch (Bachelor of architecture) degree course in Anna University then the admission in the same is based on the performance in NATA/ JEE Paper II examination along with admission test conducted by Anna University.

Also, the weightage of marks secured in NATA is 50% of the total marks considered for merit list preparation for admissions.

For more detailed information regarding admission procedure in different courses of Anna University, you can refer to the link www.annauniv.edu.
16th May 2019, 11:08 AM
srkallinone

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for B.Arch being offered Anna University?

Anna University conducts admission process TNEA (Tamilnadu Engineering Admissions) for admission to B.E/B.Tech and B.Arch course. For admission to B.Arch course in Anna University, you need to participate in admission process TNEA.

B.Arch Eligibility In Anna University
- You must have passed 12th class with mathematics as a compulsory subject with at least 50% marks from a recognized board.
- You must have at least 80 marks out of 200 in NATA.
- You must have nativity of Tamilnadu and for that you must be studied class 8th to 12th in tamilnadu or your parents must have residents or nativity of tamilnadu. Students outside tamilnadu will get admission to only private colleges as per seat availability.

Anna University B.Arch Admission 2019 Dates
- Availability of Online Application : 04/07/2019
- Closure Date of Application : 15/07/2019
- Rank Announcement : 05/08/2019
- Commencement of Counselling : 10/08/2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?