1st June 2018, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for B.Sc Zoology under Jadavpur University, Kolkata?

I am Soumodeep Laha from Purulia Ramakrishna Mission. I want to join B.Sc Zoology (hons) in Jadavpur University. What is the eligibility criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to get admission in PhD in Electronics & Communication Engineering from Jadavpur University, Kolkata?
  2. When are the application forms for MSc available in Kolkata University? Criteria to apply in MSc Zoology in Kolkata University?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria to do BSc from Delhi University?
  4. Criteria for admission in Zoology honours in Jadavpur University?
  5. Eligibility for Masters Biotechnology at Jadavpur university?
  6. When will the forms be available to get admission for M.Sc in Zoology at Jadavpur University?
  7. How to get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Honors in Physics? Date of start of admission? What is the criteria for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for M.Sc Zoology after Botany honours?
  9. Eligibility and procedure to apply for sports quota in Jadavpur University Kolkata?
  10. Maximum permissible age limit for WBJEE 2016?
  11. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?
  12. Can I take admission in MSc Zoology in IGNOU after completing Zoology Honors from Kolkata University
  13. How much rank is required in JECA to get admission in Jadavpur University in Kolkata or Vidyasagar University? How much the university cost per semester?
  14. Eligibility criteria for pursuing BA Fine Arts in Jadavpur University?
  15. Jadavpur University Zoology entrance exam can be attempted in Bengali medium?
  16. Chances to appear in Jadavpur University entrance exam in Bengali medium to get admission in Zoology Honours?
  17. Minimum and maximum marks to get BSc Hons in Zoology in Jadavpur University
  18. Eligibility and procedure for applying for sports quota in Jadavpur University Kolkata?
3rd June 2018, 03:44 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for B.Sc Zoology under Jadavpur University, Kolkata?

B.Sc. Zoology or Bachelor of Science in Zoology is an undergraduate Zoology course. The duration of this course is three years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in 12th class for open category candidate is 70% and 52.5% for reserved category candidate.

IMPORTANT DATES

=> Date of issue of application form: 1 June 2018

=> Last date of submission of application form: 14 June 2018

=> Last date for submission of Application fee: 17 June 2018

=> Publication of Merit List: 7 July 2018

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Jadavpur University
188, Raja S.C. Mallick Rd, Kolkata, West Bengal 700032
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?