16th September 2011, 03:09 PM
Martin raj

What is the eligibility criteria to become a Design Engineer?

What is the eligibility of the design engineer?...please tlel me the criteria

Related Questions:
10th November 2011, 07:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to become a Design Engineer?

Design engineer covers multiple engineering streams. Some of the streams are electrical engineering, civil engineering, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, etc. For getting job in any post as design engineers you should be an engineering graduate. You can get the design post according to the area of specialization. Almost all companies have design engineers.
30th January 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my engineering in 2010 and currently working as market research analyst,but know i want to get into designing feild.Can some one suggest me is CAD certification is necessary for this??
30th April 2012, 07:24 PM
vivek916

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my engineering in 2010 and currently working as market research analyst,but know i want to get into designing feild.Can some one suggest me is CAD certification is necessary for this??
yes,design comes under many softwares ,cad also one of them ,but nt only cad there are many software prgms like catia,proE,ansys,solidwrks(mechanical),these are related to mech engg. thr r many more courses related to civil,and electrical branches.
28th June 2013, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my engineering in 2012 and currently doing PDMS course 12.0 version... pls tell me designing jobs in chennai or bangalore
4th July 2013, 10:01 AM
Unregistered

Is U.G degree in civil and completion of a CAD course isenouh for a design engineer or if I want to finish P.G in civil?
30th May 2019, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

I am a B. Tech in Mechanical engineering with a diploma in safety engineering and knowledge in CAD. What should I opt?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?