16th June 2019, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for the post of Assistant Statistical Officer?

I have completed B.Sc taking Statistics as a major subject including Mathematics and Physics as a minor subject. For what vacancy I am eligible to apply for in the government sector? Am I eligible for the for of Assistant Statistical Officer?

31st January 2023, 10:40 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for the post of Assistant Statistical Officer?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for the post of Assistant Statistical Officer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for the post of Assistant Statistical Officer recruitment is given below:

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Statistical Officer

>> In order to be eligible for applying for the post of Assistant Statistical Officer recruitment you are required to first meet the eligibility criteria required by the concerned state's Public Service Commission recruitment.

>> Of course yes. You are certainly eligible to apply for this post with the above mentioned educational qualification.

>> Candidates who have completed Bachelor's Degree with "Statistics" as one of the main subjects are eligible for this recruitment.

>> As you have already completed the required educational qualification, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this post in the recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?