29th August 2019, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Kerala Paramedical and Indian Paramedical Council?

Dear Sir, I had completed the Diploma course of Operation Theater and Anesthesia Technician course from Martin Luther King University of Meghalaya study center of Apollo Medical skills at Bangalore. I would like to register in Kerala Paramedical and Indian Paramedical Council. Can you please tell me whether I am eligible and also tell me about procedure.

29th January 2023, 07:49 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Kerala Paramedical and Indian Paramedical Council?

As you have completed your diploma course you are eligible to register with the Kerala paramedical and Indian paramedical council for the following you will have to submit all your documents like marksheet ,degree certificate ,provisional certificate and the course should be done from a recognised university,so you will be eligible for the following
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?