7th March 2017, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

What is eligibility criteria required to get admission for diploma in Diabetology after MBBS?

Can we get admission for diploma of diabetology after MBBS? What is eligibility criteria? Can we get it by management? What is duration of course? Are seats filled by NEET ranking? Please help. I need to see the possibilities on doing this course and apply for the same. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in diploma in Diabetology course after MBBS
  2. Can a MBBS and (CCD) holder apply for Diploma in Diabetology? Procedure to apply and list of colleges for it?
  3. Can I apply for Diploma in Diabetology from Bangladesh?
  4. When PG Diploma in Diabetology admission starts? Procedure to join, duration of course and fee structure?
  5. Need information about the post graduate fellowship in Diabetology in Tamil Nadu?
  6. How to apply for MBBS after completion of 12th Biology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Institutes conducting Recognized Post Graduate Degree or Diploma course in Diabetology? Is there separate entrance exam or CET is conducted?
  8. NIPMER MBBS 2015 eligibility criteria
  9. Chances of admission in MBBS after Diploma in ECE stream?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma in petrochemical engineering?
  11. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to do graduation after completion of diploma?
  12. Is it possible to get admission in CSE after completion of diploma in mining engineering?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying gramsevak post?
  14. B.N.Y.S. graduate is eligible to study Diabetology course?
  15. Can I get admission in the final year of Diploma in Civil Engineering in G scheme from MSBTE? What is the eligibility criteria required? -- [New]
  16. Which Exams should I attempt to join MBBS after completion of PG in Biotechnology? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course?
  17. Diploma Diabetology offered by Topiwala National Medical college is MMC & MCI recognised?
  18. MBBS admission chances on the basis of Diploma in Pharmacy?
9th September 2017, 07:53 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: What is eligibility criteria required to get admission for diploma in Diabetology after MBBS?

Eligibility criteria for postgraduate diploma in Diabetology:-

Candidates must have completed MBBS from a recognized institutions approved by medical council of India.

Duration :- 1 years

List of best diploma in diabetology colleges :-

Vardhman mahavir medical college and safdarjung hospital
New delhi

Rajiv Gandhi papa medical training college
Tamil Nadu

Topiwala national medical college and B.Y.L Nair charitable hospital
Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?