1st August 2019, 10:46 AM
padma*

What is the eligibility for doing M.Sc Psychology? List of best colleges for same.

I have completed B.Sc Nursing. Now, am I eligible for M.Sc in Clinical Psychology? Is there any entrance for this? If yes, then please share entrance details. And, which colleges would be best for doing M.Sc Psychology? What are the career scope in this?

7th August 2019, 06:56 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for doing M.Sc Psychology? List of best colleges for same.

Eligibility criteria for doing M.Sc Psychology:-
The candidate should have passed B.A. or B.Sc Psychology degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% aggregate.
Students having any other degree such as Bachelor of Social Work, B.A. Sociology, B.Sc Home Science, B.A. Philosophy or B.Ed with psychology papers.

List of colleges offering doing M.Sc Psychology:-
Allahabad University
Amity University
Awadhesh Pratap Singh University
BHU
Banasthali University
Bhavnagar University
Central University of Karnataka
Gulbarga University
Government College for Women.

Entrance Exam:-
Students who have cleared JRF, GATE and other relevant exams are also expected to attend the written test and personal interview.

Career scope:-
Psychologist
Educational psychologist
Social psychologist
Urban planning officer
Staff recruiter.
7th August 2019, 07:14 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility for doing M.Sc Psychology? List of best colleges for same.

Yes you are eligible for M.sc Physiology. Most of the premier institutes take addmission in this programme based on graduation percentage and interview carried by them. There are some good colleges which have been enlisted below.
1. Sri Ramachandra University (Chennai)
2. Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College(Mumbai)
3.IPGMER (Kolkata)
4. Government Meducal College (Nagpur)
5. Hooghly Mohsin College ( Hooghly, WB)
The best career options are in this course is Lecturer, Physiologist , Lab assistant , Health officer.
7th August 2019, 10:17 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for doing Msc Psychology:-
The candidate should have passed BA or BSC psychology degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% marks.

List of colleges for doing Msc Psychology:-
Banaras Hindu University
Banasthali University
Central University of Karnataka
Gulbarga University
Allahabad University
Government College for Women

List of entrance exam for doing Msc Psychology:-
GRF
GATE
and other relevant exams.

Career scope:-
Urban Planning Officer
Social Psychology
Psychologist
Educational Psychologist.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?