18th August 2019, 09:35 PM
Premchandan094

What is the eligibility to get admission in AIIMS Delhi to do M.Sc Nursing?

Hi, I want to do M.Sc in Nursing from AIIMS, Delhi. What is the eligibility criteria and application procedure? Is there any entrance? What is the admission charges and annual fees structure?

26th July 2023, 05:02 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility to get admission in AIIMS Delhi to do M.Sc Nursing?

MSc admission is completely entrance based .
A pass in B.V.Sc , BPharma, BPT , BSc of 3 year duration with 60% aggregate marks are eligible for admission.
A BSc (Hons) or Post Basic BSc (Nursing) degree with atleast 55% of the grade point average from a recognised board are eligible.
The selection is based on institute level entrance exam.
For admission, candidate can visit the official website of AIIMS Delhi and apply online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?