30th July 2013, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for L&T construction?

after completion b.tech in civil ....with 7 cgpa and 10&intermediate with 80%.......am i eligible
to get job in your company.....if yes,how

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes offering Construction Management Courses in India and their rating? Eligibility and application procedure? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible for part time course in Civil Engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to join MBA in construction management after doing B.Tech IT? List of the colleges for construction management
  4. What is the actual difference between M.Sc in Construction Management and MBA in Construction Management?
  5. How to do training in Civil Company?
  6. Which are the MBA courses related to Civil Engineering Field? MBA colleges under Pune University and their admission process?
  7. What are the jobs available in Civil Engineering?
  8. List of companies offering summer training or internship? I am 3rd year student doing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  9. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil?
  10. Which is the best department in construction line? I am a diploma engineering student
  11. What is the best thing to do after Civil Engineering? MBA, M.E., M.Tech or UPSC Civils? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which course is better between B.Arch and B.Tech? Job opportunities after Architecture Profession?
  13. Which is the better stream in engineering between E.C.E and civil?
  14. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering Construction Technology - I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Details of the companies offering internship programs during summer?
  16. How many civil companies are there in Kolkata?
  17. How to do diploma in civil engineering after passing 23 years?
  18. List of the courses offered for civil engineering in M.Tech? List of the preferences in them?
7th December 2014, 12:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for L&T construction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
after completion b.tech in civil ....with 7 cgpa and 10&intermediate with 80%.......am i eligible
to get job in your company.....if yes,how

L&T is the reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for L&T is,

L&T= 65%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for L&T recruitment.

Process of L&T recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR

Pattern for written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning
2. Verbal ability
3. Technical section
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?