8th November 2018, 03:28 PM
Rafath sultana

What is the eligibility for School Assistant (SA), Secondary Grade Teachers (SGT)/

I don't have Telugu in any of my academic qualification i.e., Matriculation, intermediate, Graduation, B.Ed and Post Graduate. Can I apply for School Assistant (SA), Secondary Grade Teachers (SGT) for Mathematics subject?

30th April 2023, 04:44 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for School Assistant (SA), Secondary Grade Teachers (SGT)/

Qualification for SGT in Tamilanadu
Must have completed intermediate or senior secondary or its equivalent from a recognised board .
Must have completed 2 year diploma in Elementary Education or 4 year bachelor's degree in Elementary Education.
The selection of candidates is based on written exam which is scheduled for may 2023. The exact exam date will be released along with detailed notification.
Interested candidates can fill the application form through their official website .
To become Assistant teacher on primary level , a candidate must be graduate and two years diploma in primary education of equivalent degree .Else, candidate must be graduate with minimum 50% marks and have done B.Ed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?