28th September 2017, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the expected rank to take in NEET for getting a free MBBS seat in government colleges of Andhra Pradesh?

What is the expected rank to take in NEET for getting a free MBBS seat in government colleges in Andhra Pradesh? Can you please provide me with the complete information on the same soon? Awaiting to get the response on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure in private and government colleges in AP for MBBS?
  2. Is there any quota for ex-serviceman daughter in Andhra Pradesh for MBBS admission?
  3. Am I eligible to get MBBS seat through AP EAMCET?
  4. Is there any sports quota for MBBS seat through NEET in Andhra Pradesh? Eligibility criteria for it?
  5. How to get admission in MBBS in Andhra Pradesh?
  6. Eligibility to get seat in government colleges after scoring rank 4270 in NEET MDS 2018?
  7. Free Agriculture seat in Andhra Pradesh for SC candidate with 31000 rank in EAMCET?
  8. How much rank and marks are needed to get MBBS admission in Guntur medical college through NEET?
  9. Am I eligible for MBBS seat in Karnataka having studied up to 10th in Andhra Pradesh?
  10. Admission in Medical colleges under Muslim Minority in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana for a candidate with 390 rank in NEET? -- [New]
  11. Can I get a seat in any Medical college of Andhra Pradesh with 16379 rank in EAMCET(MBBS) being an SC candidate?
  12. What is the fee structure for MBBS course in private and government colleges of Andhra Pradesh?
  13. Andhra Pradesh state is getting exemption from participating in NEET?
  14. Can I get MBBS seat in Andhra Pradesh after scoring 72 in EAMCET and 17208 under BC quota?
  15. Will I get a seat in MBBS or BDS after scoring 1682 rank in NEET
  16. Will I get a seat in MBBS or BDS after scoring 1682 rank in NEET
  17. Can I get admission to study MBBS in Andhra Pradesh if secured 932 rank in EAMCET-Medical?
  18. Will I get a seat in college after scoring an AIEEE B.Arch rank of 33,000 and state rank of 3000? -- [Most Discussed]
29th September 2017, 08:12 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the expected rank to take in NEET for getting a free MBBS seat in government colleges of Andhra Pradesh?

When you want a free seat in government colleges of Andhra Pradesh, your rank in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test must be below 500 all over India.

Requirements for NEET exam:

Academic qualification: 10+2 passed from a recognized board with 50% marks and compulsory subjects should include Physics, Chemistry and Biology.

The age limit is 17-25 years.

There will be only three attempts allowed for candidates within this age limit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?