30th June 2017, 09:33 PM
Kapsevaishnavi

What is the fee structure for direct 2nd year students of OBC category?

What is the fee structure for direct 2nd year students for OBC category? Is there any possibility on reducing the fee? Can you tell me if I can get any loan to the pay fees or if I can pay the fees later if I ask for it? Awaiting for your suggestion.

Related Questions:
  1. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  2. How to get direct admission in 2nd year MBBS degree course? What is the fee structure for it?
  3. KLU B.Tech courses fee structure 2016
  4. Cut off marks required for open category students for direct admission in 2nd year of B.Tech/B.E.?
  5. Is there any relaxation in fee for OBC students? Whether any organisation can provide financial assistance?
  6. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year engineering admission for E&Tc in OBC category
  7. What is the fee structure followed for B.Com 2nd year?
  8. Admission fee for direct 2nd year for SC students? Any scholarships available?
  9. List of diploma colleges in Maharastra after 10th which offer direct admission in second year?
  10. Is there any fee concession for OBC category students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get direct admission to 2nd year B.Ed regular course after completing 1st year from KUK? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  12. What is the fee structure for MBBS in OBC category?
  13. Can I do my direct 2nd PUC course after scoring 35 percent in 10th?
  14. Details about diploma colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra after 10th? Fee structure of these colleges?
  15. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in COEP OR MIT with 81% marks in Diploma CSE?
  16. What is the fee structure for MBBS in AIIMS for OBC students?
  17. List of government medical colleges of Maharastra under AIPMT? What is the fee structure? I am from OBC(NT) category
  18. What is the criteria for management quota? Is there any reservation for Muslims in Kashmir?
15th July 2017, 02:33 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure for direct 2nd year students of OBC category?

The fee structure for OBC Category candidates who have secured admission in direct second year of Engineering course is Rs. 35000/- per year and it may vary based on the college/ university, you choose for pursuing your higher studies. After securing admission in any college/ university, you can apply for an education loan and by submitting all the documents required to bank, your education loan will be processed within 10-15 working days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?