17th August 2018, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the further qualification required to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma?

I have completed my full time Diploma course in Electronics. Now, I want to join Aeronautical Engineering. Is my Diploma enough to join this course or I need to pursue any further course for it? Further, which all entrance exam I need to prepare for it?

19th August 2018, 06:31 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the further qualification required to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma?

Yes, you can join Aeronautical Engineering branch in graduation directly to 2nd year if you completed Diploma course in Electronics.

You will have to qualify Lateral entry test to get direct entry to 2nd year.

As per rules, any Diploma holder of engineering oriented course is eligible for getting admission to 2nd year of engineering course.
20th August 2018, 06:01 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the further qualification required to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma?

You need to pursue Bachelor's degree in Aeronautical Engineering to become an engineer of this stream.

1. Diploma candidates are eligible for Joint Entrance Examination Advanced for admission in IITs.

2. You can apply for JEE Advanced when notification is released for this examination. Depending upon your rank in JEE, you can get admission in top IITs of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?