28th August 2010, 12:42 PM
M A Ateeq

What is the future of M.Tech in Digital System and Computer Electronics course? List of companies offering jobs in AP?

What is the future of M.Tech in Digital System and Computer Electronics course? List of companies offering jobs in AP?

Related Questions:
12th April 2011, 03:52 PM
dava

Default Re: What is the future of M.Tech in Digital System and Computer Electronics course? List of companies offering jobs in AP?

Digital techniques are useful because it is easier to get an electronic device to switch into one of a number of known states than to accurately reproduce a continuous range of values.There are many good jobs to be gained all over .

Digital electronic circuits are usually made from large assemblies of logic gates, simple electronic representations of Boolean logic .Very-large-scale integrated (VLSI) circuits that contain several hundred thousand components on a single chip have been developed. Very-high-speed computers are being developed in which semiconductors may be replaced by superconducting circuits using Josephson junctions and operating at temperatures near absolute zero.

Advanced Graphics Software GmbH
Infotech Aerospace Services Inc
Infotech Enterprises Ltd
Infotech Enterprises Europe Ltd
Infotech Software Solutions Inc, Infosys , ATI Technologies, App Labs, Bank of America, Accenture, Cognizant Technology Solutions , Deloitte, Dell, Google, HCL , Nokia , Samsung are the few of the company where you can try for good jobs ..
25th June 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the future of M.Tech in Digital System and Computer Electronics course? List of companies offering jobs in AP?

plz giv me d names of d companies which offer internships for mtech(digital systems) for 2012 students in bangalore
7th October 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

i HAV DONE M TECH IN ELECTRONICS FROM BERAHPUR UNV,ORISSA AFTER M SC PHY? I HAVE 12 YRS TEACHING EXPR IN SECONDARY SCHOOL. WHAT WILL I PREFER INDUSTRY OR EDUCATION .MY [email protected]
13th September 2013, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

what is the future of M.Tech digital systems and computer electronics ? list of company name ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?