10th July 2019, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

What is the Intermediate cut-off for admission in B.Architecture?

Can I get admission in B.Architecture with 64.2% in 12th from Science stream with 73 in Chemistry and 62 in Physics and 46 in Mathematics? Do I also need to appear for any entrance? When and how can I apply for that entrance? Which colleges would be best for B.Arch degree course?

21st July 2019, 01:21 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the Intermediate cut-off for admission in B.Architecture?

The minimum eligibility required to appply for Bachelor of Architecture course is 10+2 passed with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board. You would need to apply for NATA(National Aptitude in Architecture) followed by counseling.

The online application form would be available on the official website of NATA.

The allottment of the college is completly based on your rank and number of vacant seats available in a college at the time of counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?