26th December 2011, 01:12 PM
jannath1

What is the interview pattern of iGATE? My qualification is BSc computer science

Hi,

I have interview in IGATE. My qualification is B.Sc Computer science. Can you please share the interview pattern?

Thanks & Regards,
Narin Banu.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack IGATE interview? What is the pattern of the interview?
  2. Chances to get job in iGATE through on-campus interview if secured 58% in 10th?
  3. Am i eligible for iGATE with one year gap in BE Computer? -- [New]
  4. Detailed information and environment of iGATE company?
  5. How can I prepare to crack iGATE on-campus drive? Tips for preparation?
  6. Am I eligible to attend iGATE On-campus Interview if secured 59% in 12th?
  7. Am I eligible to attend iGATE on-campus interview with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  8. What kind of questions are asked in HR Round of iGATE Patni Interview? Pattern of Aptitude Test?
  9. Procedure to apply for interview conducted by iGATE, Patni?
  10. Which certificate course should I do in networking? I am currently doing BSc computer science
  11. Is iGATE Patni gives too much work load to its employees?
  12. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  13. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  14. Am I eligible to attend the iGATE Patni interview after scoring 59% in 12th standard?
  15. Is Technical round available in iGATE Patni Off-Campus Interview?
  16. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  18. Am i eligible for iGATE placement with one year gap between BE?
9th May 2012, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the interview pattern of iGATE? My qualification is BSc computer science

I GOT 84% in SSC, 71% in HSC; B.Sc., Computer Science I year 68%, II Year B.Sc., 62% aend III Year 58%. I got selected in Campus Interview of IGATE PATNI and also offer letter from them. My aggregate B.Sc., Computer Science marks is 62%. What is my position?
Deepak, Bangalore
5th December 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the interview pattern of iGATE? My qualification is BSc computer science

how igate contain interview for freshers?what is the pattern of igate interview?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?