20th January 2018, 05:28 PM
kinthali manikanta

What are the job opportunities after completion of ITI COPA? What type of jobs I can get?

I have successfully completed my ITI COPA? What should I do next? What are the jobs opportunities based on this qualification? How to apply for those?

21st January 2018, 08:48 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after completion of ITI COPA? What type of jobs I can get?

As you have completed ITI COPA (Computer Operator & Programming Assistant) course and want to go for job, then here below are details regarding job opportunities for which you can apply after having ITI in COPA trade:-

Details Regarding Job Opportunities after ITI COPA (Computer Operator & Programming Assistant) Course:-
  • Operation analyst.
  • Workshop assistant.
  • Customer service operative.
  • Contact centre assistant.
  • Data capture operator.
  • Control operator.
  • Computer operator.
  • Data entry expert.

So these above mentioned are some best job options for you after having ITI course in COPA trade.
18th October 2022, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after completion of ITI COPA? What type of jobs I can get?

Can I apply for bank jobs after ITI copa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?