3rd July 2020, 03:18 PM
Pritamps

What are the job opportunities in government sector with a degree in Food Technology?

Hi Sir, I have completed my degree course in Food Technology. What is the job opportunities in government sector? And, what are course options available at Master's level in Food Technology area? Am I eligible for Food Inspector?

5th July 2020, 12:50 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities in government sector with a degree in Food Technology?

Job opportunities in government sector with a degree in food technology:-

In government departments and organisations there are many posts available for food technology professionals -
Food Technologist
Nutritional Therapies and Product and Process Department Scientist
Quality Manager
Regulatory Affairs Officer
Scientific Laboratory Technician
Technical Brewer
Production Manager etc.
5th September 2020, 12:02 AM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities in government sector with a degree in Food Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritamps View Post
Hi Sir, I have completed my degree course in Food Technology. What is the job opportunities in government sector? And, what are course options available at Master's level in Food Technology area? Am I eligible for Food Inspector?
*Various government departments and organizations are listed below:-
- food safety and nutritional security,
-research in agriculture,
-various education and research institutions.
-Affiliated organizations of Ministry of Agriculture,
- National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management and -different Agriculture Universities

**posts available for Food Technology professionals in Government sector:-
-Food Technologist/ Nutritional Therapist/ Product and Process Development Scientist/ Quality Manager/Regulatory Affairs Officer/Scientific Laboratory Technician/Technical Brewer/Production Manager/Purchasing Officer/Research Scientist/Toxicologist, etc.

***Age limit:-21 years to 32 years( for junior level position)
40 years or more(for senior level positions)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?