21st August 2013, 11:43 PM
madhusudhanreddy01

What are the jobs for MSc Microbiology?

Dear sir,I had completed my post graduation in Microbiology....I dont have any work experiance..
In which field i will get best jobs...Pls help me to join...If u know any company pls report us...

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs can I get after MSc Microbiology?
  2. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  3. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  4. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  5. What is the scope in microbiology? I am doing MSc degree in microbiology
  6. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  7. Information about government jobs for MSc Microbiology?
  8. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completing M.Sc microbiology with B.Ed?
  10. Which are the best colleges in masters in microbiology?
  11. Best colleges for masters in microbiology? -- [New]
  12. What are the jobs for MSc Microbiology?
  13. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc medical microbiology? Entrance exams and jobs placements in Medical Microbiology?
  14. What are the government jobs in MSc Microbiology?
  15. How to apply for state and central government job after completing MSc Microbiology? What are the job opportunities after BSc and MSc?
  16. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  17. What are the openings after MSc Microbiology? I am pursuing MSc Microbiology
  18. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Microbiology?
10th April 2014, 01:39 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What are the jobs for MSc Microbiology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhusudhanreddy01 View Post
Dear sir,I had completed my post graduation in Microbiology....I dont have any work experiance..
In which field i will get best jobs...Pls help me to join...If u know any company pls report us...
Nice to see that you're Interested to apply for job after completing graduation in Microbiology course. There is good scope in for Microbiology course in both the Government as well as Privates sectors. Since, you're an fresher so you have to develop your skill and experience first of High salary page. After gain experience and skill definitely you may get High salary package for sure.

Job Opportunity after Microbiology course:-
  • Applicant may find job in Drug and Pharmaceutical research
  • Applicant may find job in Energy Producing Industries
  • Applicant may find job in Bio processing institutes
  • Applicant may find job in Waste management
  • Applicant may find job in Environment control
  • Applicant may find job in Chemicals Industries
  • Applicant may find job in Public funded Laboratories
  • Applicant may find job in Food processing Industries
8th November 2014, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I have cleared my msc in microbiology in 2006 with second class and married in same year. And now after 7yrs I want to pursue a carrier in the same field. What should i opt for?
26th August 2021, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the SALARY in govt
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?