26th June 2011, 08:00 PM
stranger351

What is last date to fill the online form of B.Ed in Himachal Pradesh University?

what is the schedule to fill the online forum of b.ed in himachal pradesh university?
plz send me details on my mail id

1st September 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is last date to fill the online form of B.Ed in Himachal Pradesh University?

can i do bed after the graducation . i have do in this year 2012 now i doing bed so please tell me .
23rd May 2013, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is last date to fill the online form of B.Ed in Himachal Pradesh University?

what is the last date of form submission n online form submission for b.ed course in hp university for 2013 session??? plz let me know on m
y email id: [email protected]
7th June 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of form submission n online form submission for b.ed course in hp university for 2013 session??? plz let me know on m
y email id: [email protected]

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-last-date-fill-online-form-b-ed-himachal-pradesh-university-252964.html#ixzz2VWubyvna
13th June 2013, 06:13 PM
Paliyal79

Hi friend
according to the HP University,the last date of online submission of the B.ed form is 30 june.
So you can fill the form till 30 june.
For more detail go to the official website of HPU.
GOOD LUCK
13th June 2013, 06:23 PM
Paliyal79

Hi friend
the notification of B.ed forms by HP university is on 1st may and the the last date of submision of onlline forms is 20 th may which have crossed.
And the entrance test is conductedby HPU on the date 20th June.
For more detail goto
www.hpu.niv.nic
ALL THE BEST
25th February 2014, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by stranger351 View Post
what is the schedule to fill the online forum of b.ed in himachal pradesh university?
plz send me details on my mail id
this is 5 march 2014 last date ....... but form this year will be filled online ok......
15th March 2014, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date to fill the B.ed form..?
[email protected] plz ans me on my mail id.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?