17th January 2018, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of submitting application for CA Intermediate group?

When can I apply for CA Intermediate? I'm a graduate and I think I can directly enroll for Intermediate. So, when should I apply for it and how much is the fees for Inter both group? Do I need to apply for both group together or I can apply for single group also?

19th January 2018, 06:29 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date of submitting application for CA Intermediate group?

CA IPCC is now revised as CA Intermediate. Being a Graduate, you can directly register for CA Intermediate.

If you are a candidate from 10+2, you need to qualify in the CPT Exam.

For CA Inter, there would be 2 attempts every year. 1st attempt would be in the month of May and second attempt would be in the month of November.

If you want to give attempt in May, you should have registered by 1st September of previous year.

If you want to give November attempt, you should have registered by 1st March of the same year.

Hence, you are not eligible to give May attempt and so I would suggest you to register by 28th February of this year so that you can give November attempt.

Here is the process of registration :

You can get the Online Registration from ICAI website in Course Registration Forms in Students tab.

You need to fill all details and pay the fee.

Post which, a form will be generated. Please take a print out of that.

Along with this form, you need to submit below documents to Regional Office with in 7 days.
-Your Graduation marksheets
-One Photograph
-Nationality proof
-Caste certificate

Since you are opting for Direct Entry after Graduation, you have to register for both the groups and the fee would be Rs.18000/-
19th January 2018, 08:37 PM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: What is the last date of submitting application for CA Intermediate group?

- The last to apply for the CA Intermediate group is 28 Feb, 2018.

- For registration you have to visit www.icai.org. Click on the Student tab there you will find Course Registration Form.

- Fill all the particulars asked by the form and pay the fees which is Rs 18000 for both the groups.

- You have to appear at least 8 months after filling the form in the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?